EEK! I Was Tagged!
Tagged by Shelli Stevens 😀
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog definitely! Especially if it is the real deal spiked! Humm… though Hot Chocolate with Bailey’s is awesome too.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them all the pretty wrapping paper. and bows… just keep the cats away from the damn ribbon… they love to eat it! Then of course the puke it back up… yuck!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored lights on the tree and outside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope… but you know I think I will add this to my new round of traditions! who can turn down a chance to kiss someone. 🙂
5. When do you put your decorations up? After my birthday December 9th
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? that is hard I LOVE so many… humm… pumpkin pie. yeah pumpkin pie.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking my parents up by playing the piano for them, a christmas tune of course. I would practice all month and learn a new one and play it for my Dad.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no clue…. Don’t remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep. My brother and I always opened the gifts we got for each other on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I really like them with just lights, the look of turning off everything and having the tree lit. but of course we add ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it now. I have always love the look of it falling. and the sound of walking down a street at night after a big snow. the crunch beneath your feet. the snow a noise buffer. the billows of breath as you talk and laugh and shiver. I do hate driving in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Used to.. when I was a kid… haven’ t been in years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gift as a child was a big stuffed husky dog. it was so big it was life like… my dog at the time woke us all up by barking at it. lol As an adult… spending time with Santa of course! 🙂
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with those you love.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Thumbprint cookies… and OH German Sprintz.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making christmas cookies with my friends.
17. What tops your tree? A Big Bow.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving hands down.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Walking In a Winter Wonderland and Santa Baby. lol.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM!
Tagging… Lauren Dane and Eden Bradley.