A quick note
I have a LONG list of things I put aside to complete things on time and I thought I would share these with you as well. LOL not that they are all that interesting or in a specific order.
1. Get hair cut and color. (Need to make appointment.)
2. Get waxed (Same… need appointment.)
3. Clean entire house! (That funny smell has to come from something.)
4. Throw away moldy cheese and food in refrigerator. (Maybe funny smell comes from old cheese?)
5. Find my sons stuffed mouse.
6. Find my green USB stick drive and back up all documents.
7. Read lots of books! On top of my list (Finding meaning in the second half of life, Mine till midnight by Lisa Kleypas, Never Lie to a Lady by Liz Carlyle, Beauty and Submission by Maria Isabella Pita, Polish cooking.)
8. Return all the favors that I called in on the two stories I finished last week.
9. Lose the 10lbs I gained over the past three months of eating WAY too much chocolate and drinking too much red wine. (Two things i do when stressed and writing… switching to Martinis pronto! chocolate… hummm maybe that can stay in some form.)
10. Spend lots of time with my kids, family and friends…. Socializing and have some fun.
11. Wash car.
12. Clean out garage.
13. Start exercising again… including walks and maybe flamenco dancing! (is there a reason this task ended up on #13??)
14. Pay bills. Eek! Indeed I need to do this… have not been on top of this the last few months.
15. Relax and enjoy for an hour every day. Smiles… Do you think this is a plausible goal for a single mom with two jobs?
On a really good note… I did two things this past weekend that made me smile.
One. Went to my friend Shelli Stevens Cabin with my kids… we drank, laid around, the kids played and we went for a boat ride.
Two. I planted flowers on my porch. I have wanted to do this since I moved in. The kids helped and it looks wonderful!
I hope you are all doing well.
Hugs and Kisses,